AYS update 8/17/21
We hope all our athletes had an amazing first day back to school! AYS wishes them all good luck this school year!
* Volleyball Registration closes 8/22. 2nd grade is a camp and 3-6 is OSA League. Volleyball Board has waived their sports deposit for this season (AYS Fundraising Deposit is still required). You can register at www.arlingtonyouthsports.org
* Football pictures will be this Thursday at 5:30 at the stadium.Please drop your order forms off with your athletes and have them wear their game gear.
Football apparel store CLOSES AUGUST 23RD! We have youth and adult sizes available. NO LATE ORDERS! Order at https://store.shirtified.com/arlington_youth.../shop/home
Football schedules have been posted on the website. Jr.Midgets(5/6) play THIS Sunday at 2 @ Fremont High School, PeeWees (3/4) also play at the same location at 4. Come out and support your eagles for the first game of the season!
* Softball and Baseball volunteers are needed for fall Softball. Please be sure to sign up if you need volunteer credits from Baseball or Softball. Sign up here... https://www.arlingtonyouthsports.org/dib_sessions/show/42788
* AYS Fundraising is still looking for food donations for our First Annual AYS Poker Run. If you're feeling generous we could use the donations. We'd also love for you to join in the fun of the Poker Run which will take place on 8/29. Sign up genius for food items here....
* Basketball meeting minutes have been posted to the website. Registration opens 8/27 and runs thru 9/30.Make sure to check Friday folders 8/27 for more information.
* Softball is taking Board nominations for 2 positions. Nominations open 8/22 thru 9/4 and voting will take place 9/7- 9/18. Please volunteer if you feel called to do so. You can email email@example.com for nominations or questions
Have a great rest of the week!
Shelly Staats - AYS